Silverfin Girls Elite Teams – Fall/Winter 2017
Fall/Winter team tryout date is Sunday, August 27, 2017 at TBD.
Started in the summer of 2013, Silverfin’s girls elite team program has competed with the best competition in Southern California and beyond. We pride ourselves on organization, communication, responsible coaching, and fun. Our youth program competed in the Battle for Los Angeles and Tribz Showcase in summer 2017 with great success. We will field teams at every grade level from 4th grade through 8th grade in fall/winter of 2017.
Elite Teams Notable Accomplishments
- Pacific Highlights Tournament Champions
- Pacific Lacrosse Festival Champions
Fall/Winter 2017 Team Pages
Summer Teams Overview
- Silverfin’s girls club teams feature multiple practices per week and will compete in competitive tournament play.
- The philosophy of our fall team scheduling is to allow in season athletes (soccer, etc) to participate by scheduling around their fall practices. A field practice on Sunday and indoor lacrosse on Monday are the main events on a weekly basis. Three tournaments are interwoven into the offering as seen on the schedule below.
- The practice location for the girls fall/winter teams is TBD.
- Practice and tournament schedules are posted on the individual team pages. See links above.