Silverfin Girls 6th/7th/8th (2024/23/22) Grade Team – Summer 2018
- Teams fees for the summer team experience will be $995.00 which includes two week-long day camps, two tournament fees, club team play date, coaching, insurance, and uniforms. Travel to events is not included.
- During non training camp weeks the girls teams will practice twice a week with two weekend tournaments and one club play date.
- Two week long day camps are included in the team fees. These camps will allow the team to train as a team leading up to the tournaments.
- Some events are within driving distance from Northern LA and surrounding areas making hotels potentially optional depending on game times for tournament play.
Important Dates (Class of 2024/23/22)
- Tryouts will be rescheduled due to inclement weather. Check back soon.
- May 20 (Sunday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- May 21 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 3 (Sunday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 4 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 8 (Friday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 9-10 (Saturday/Sunday) – Battle of Los Angeles Lacrosse Tournament, San Pedro, CA
- June 14 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 18-22 (Monday – Friday) – Team Day Camp at Cal Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA
- June 23 (Saturday) – Team play date with local Los Angeles club teams, location TBD
- July 9-13 (Monday-Friday) – Day Camp at Dos Vientos Community Park, Newbury Park, CA
- July 14-15 (Saturday-Sunday) – Legends Lacrosse Meltdown, Moorpark, CA