Silverfin Boys Elite Teams – Fall/Winter 2017
Summer team tryout date is Sunday, August 27, 2017 at TBD.
Started in the summer of 2009, Silverfin’s boys elite teams program has competed with the best competition in Southern California and beyond and has elevated numerous players to the highest levels of the sport. We pride ourselves on organization, communication, responsible coaching, and fun. Our youth program is in top form and will offer teams at every grade level from 3rd grade through 6th grade in fall/winter of 2017/2018.
Elite Teams Notable Accomplishments
- Adrenaline Del Mar Tournament Champions
- Sandstorm Tournament Champions
- California Lacrosse Classic Champions
- Pacific Lacrosse Festival Champions
- All West Showcase Champions
- Ultimate Performance Lacrosse – 6-0 record
- Tribz Lacrosse U11 Champions – Summer 2016 NEW!
- Santa Barbara Showdown Champions – Fall 2016 NEW!
- Adrenaline OC Fall Brawl Champions – Fall 2016 NEW!
Fall/Winter 2017/2018 Team Pages
- 3rd/4th Grade (Class of 2027/28) Team
- 4th/5th Grade (Class of 2025/26) Team
- 6th/7th Grade (Class of 2023/24) Team
Fall/Winter Teams Overview
- Silverfin’s fall/winter club teams feature one practice per week, indoor lacrosse once a week, and competitive tournament play once a month.
- A team helmet is now required for all participating players. The Cascade “R” or “S” will be the helmets of choice and will cost $200/$240 per player. It is the best, safest helmet available.
- Practice and tournament schedules are posted on the individual team pages. See links above.