Silverfin Boys High School and High School Elite Team – Summer 2018
- During non training camp weeks the boys teams will practice twice a week with three weekend tournaments.
- Two week long camps – one sleep over and one day camp, will be included in the team fees. These camps will allow the team to train as a team leading up to the tournaments.
- All tournaments are within driving distance from Northern LA and surrounding areas making hotels potentially optional depending on game times for tournament play.
- Teams fees for the summer team experience will be $1500 and includes coaching, insurance, and uniforms. Travel to events is not included.
- All players must purchase a mandatory Cascade “R” or “S” model team helmet.
Important Dates and Practice Schedule HS/HS Elite
- March 25th (Sunday) – Summer Teams Tryouts, 12:00pm-3:00pm, Peppertree Park
- May 20 (Sunday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- May 21 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 3 (Sunday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 4 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 6 (Wednesday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 9 – June 10 (Saturday/Sunday) – Summer Storm Tournament, Temecula, CA
- June 18-22 (Monday – Friday) – Team Sleep Over Camp at Cal Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA
- June 23 (Saturday) – Play date with local Los Angeles club teams, location TBD
- June 25 (Monday) – Team Practice
- June 27 (Wednesday) – Team Practice
- June 30 – July 1 (Saturday/Sunday) – Santa Barbara Summer Showdown, Santa Barbara, CA
- July 9-13 (Monday-Friday) – Day camp at Cal Lutheran University
- July 14-15 (Saturday-Sunday) – Legends Lacrosse Meltdown, Moorpark, CA