Silverfin Boys 2nd/3rd Grade (Class of 2027/28) Team – Summer 2018
- During non training camp weeks the boys teams will practice twice a week with three weekend tournaments.
- Two week long camps – one sleep over and one day camp, will be included in the team fees. These camps will allow the team to train as a team leading up to the tournaments.
- All tournaments are within driving distance from Northern LA and surrounding areas making hotels potentially optional depending on game times for tournament play.
- Teams fees for the summer team experience will be $TBD and includes coaching, insurance, and uniforms. Travel to events is not included.
- Team helmets are optional for the 2027/2028 team.
Important Dates (Class of 2027/28)
- March 25th (Sunday) – Summer Teams Tryouts, 12:00pm-3:00pm, Peppertree Park
- June 9-10 (Saturday/Sunday) – Battle for Los Angeles, San Pedro, CA
- June 18-22 (Monday – Friday) – Team Sleep Over Camp at Cal Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA
- June 30 – July 1 (Saturday/Sunday) – Santa Barbara Summer Showdown, Santa Barbara, CA
- July 14-15 (Saturday/Sunday) – Legends Lacrosse Meltdown, Moorpark, CA