Silverfin Boys 6th/7th Grade (Class of 2024/25) Team – Summer 2018
- Teams fees for the summer team experience will be $750.00 and includes two camps, tournament fees, coaching, insurance, and uniforms. Travel to events is not included.
- During non training camp weeks the boys teams will practice twice a week with two weekend tournaments and one club play date.
- Two week long camps – one sleep over and one day camp, will be included in the team fees. These camps will allow the team to train as a team leading up to the tournaments.
- All tournaments are within driving distance from Northern LA and surrounding areas making hotels potentially optional depending on game times for tournament play.
- All players must purchase a Cascade “S” team helmet during group purchase.
Important Dates (Class of 2024/25)
- March 25th (Sunday) – Summer Teams Tryouts, 12:00pm-3:00pm, Peppertree Park
- May 20 (Sunday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- May 21 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 3 (Sunday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 4 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 8 (Friday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 9 – June 10 (Saturday/Sunday) – Summer Storm Tournament, Temecula, CA
- June 11 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 15 (Friday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- June 18-22 (Monday – Friday) – Team Day Camp at Cal Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA
- June 23 (Saturday) – Team play date with local Los Angeles club teams, location TBD
- July 9-13 (Monday-Friday) – Day Camp at Dos Vientos Community Park, Newbury Park, CA
- July 14-15 (Saturday-Sunday) – Legends Lacrosse Meltdown, Moorpark, CA